After introducing the basic principles and objectives of the active monitoring approach and especially the concept of synthetic monitoring, the course will guide you through the installation and configuration of Alyvix. Besides the theoretical introduction, it will be an instructor-led training, incorporating real-world examples and the creation of your first test cases. After the training, you will be able to create your own test cases independently.
The objective of this course is to introduce you to the world of synthetic monitoring and to make you independent in the usage of Alyvix.
2 Days | from 09.00 am to 05.00 pm
English, German or Italian (by arrangement)
Whether you have already installed and tested Alyvix or you are just at the very beginning of its usage, this course will teach you how to successfully install, configure, and optimize your deployment and how to create your individual test cases.
- 1 PC for each attendee with OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 or Server 2012, Server 2016, 64bit and a mouse
- Internet has to be reachable without NTLM proxy
- Lecture room should have a beamer and a flipchart
- Coding skills are not required
- Participation in public training: 1.250 € (excl. of VAT)
- Certification: 120 € (excl. of VAT)
- Individual training: Please request a quote