WÜRTH PHOENIX USER GROUP #NetEyeUG18
Thanks to this event, participants had the opportunity to share their experiences with Würth Phoenix solutions, and how their working behaviors have changed since Neteye & Erizone adoption.
… WHAT WAS IT ABOUT?
- Marina Natalucci – a researcher of the Observatory of Digital Innovation of Milan Polytechnic – talked about the main highlights of their research results (if you want to learn more about them, just take a look at our blog post: cloud transformation: moving to agile).
- #SmartMonitoring for a #SmartLand – Sergio Marchiori (Alperia) spoke about their experience with IoT Analytics for the energetic community of Trentino Alto Adige, with a focus on NetEye and Erizone.
- #GDPR: Nicola Zanella – CIO of “Comune di Trento” shared the potentiality of Erizone to manage new regulations.
- IT as the enabler of economic and social development. Dino Maurizio – Informatici Senza Frontiere ONLUS – showed their sustainable IT projects.
- How to automate business services governance. Jonathan Minoia and Alessandro Soave – STULZ S.p.A talked about their project with Erizone to manage different services, such as Service Desk and SAP assistance.
- Business Continuity: not only infrastructure. Paolo Moretti – Zignago CIO – showed their experience with NetEye and Erizone
- Georg Kostner – System Integration Business Unit Manager in Würth Phoenix – talked about research and IT innovation and the reasons why these represent a priority for a company, with a focus on ideas and the strategic vision of NetEye.
- Monitoring systems during the digital transformation. Fabio Torrengo – IT Manager of Sistemi S.p.A showed their integrated monitoring model with Neteye.
In the afternoon, the participants had the opportunity to share their ideas about Neteye and Erizone in a panel discussion. Afterward, we had a survey and we shared the results that helped us a lot in order to understand which topics it is more important to focus on.
We would like to thank all participants for their contributions!! 🙂